I'm going to be a peacock for Halloween this year. I decided like 4 months ago. I'm already pinning ideas to Pinterest. I think I have an obsession. I love your room!!!!
What a great idea for a costume. I started following you on Pinterest. Can't wait to see how you use your peacock inspirations to execute your costume!
6 comments:
I love the spread - great embroidery!
I know. I'm a sucker for embroidered pieces. I know how much time and effort go into them. I have to bring them home with me to love.
Oh my I guess I missed that post. I LOVE that room and the peacocks. Had no idea there was so much of "peacock" around.
Love those pieces...sure wish I could do that kind of hand work...sooo pretty
I'm going to be a peacock for Halloween this year. I decided like 4 months ago. I'm already pinning ideas to Pinterest. I think I have an obsession. I love your room!!!!
What a great idea for a costume. I started following you on Pinterest. Can't wait to see how you use your peacock inspirations to execute your costume!
Post a Comment