Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm A Happy Girl

Thursday is the last day of my part-time, temporary, contract job. It was supposed to last two months, however, it turned into a four month assignment. It was a good experience to re-enter the working world, as I was able to exercise skills not used since my exit from "Corporate America" in October of 2009.

The ending of this assignment is fortuitous because of the approaching holidays. I'm excited to start planning Thanksgiving, which will be at our house, and our Christmas festivities. And, with my new free time, I plan to post more frequently on this clipboard. 

I suppose after the New Year I will seek out another job. If you know of any projects in the Tulsa area that might fit my skill set (organization/coordination), drop me a line.

1 comment:

  1. Elaborate more about your org/coor skillsets. What do they apply to? And how do they apply to short assignments? Nosy, yes, but you never know when networking will help.

    ReplyDelete