Friday, November 18, 2011

Blogger's New Dynamic Views

I promise I'm not trying to confuse you!

As you can see, I've reverted to the old template for Cindy's Clipboard. While I really liked the look of Blogger's new dynamic views, you cannot modify them. Because I could not install my "gadgets" on the new template, my site counter did not work. Also, you couldn't see my followers and other things.

I plan to give feedback to Blogger and hope that they will be able to resolve some of these issues for their next release of dynamic views. In the meantime, I back to the old fomat.

Talk to you later!


1 comment:

  1. Please tell us when you get through to someone from Blogger. I have never had any success. Not even from the community they send you to for answers. I still cannot comment on many of the blogs I follow and now have to re sign in every time. It is crazy. I think that is why so many turn to wordpress.

    ReplyDelete