Monday, January 18, 2010

WWYD?

I went to the mall Sunday to have my nails "done."

As I walked OUT of the mall, I passed an area where there were discounted Christmas decorations. I, of course, browsed through the remaining items.

There was one (ONE!) 60x120 tablecloth from the Martha Stewart collection that would have fit our table (with all three leaves.) There were also 3 packages of 4 napkins each to match the tablecloth. All of these items were marked 75% OFF regular price.

I did not purchase these items. Yeah, me!

I told myself I did not need them because I have an entire storage bin full of Christmas tablecloths, napkins and miscellaneous linens.

Was I correct in passing up the opportunity to purchase yet another Christmas tablecloth and napkins?

WWYD? What Would You Do?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I probably would buy. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally would have bought it all. But.....that is why I don't go out in "public" much. Next time, buy them and know you can always sell them to me. 80% off, of course.

    ReplyDelete