Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where Has The Past Week Gone?

My, the week has flown by.

The Husband's Cousin Charlene from Denver was with us last Friday-Tuesday.

On Wednesday, I got busy and packed away 95% of the Christmas decorations in the house. I usually have that task done before New Year's, but I didn't this year so Cousin Char could see the house all decorated.

I was really glad to get the decorations packed away. I finished packing the remaining 5% in the house on Saturday morning. Now, if it would just warm up a few degrees, The Husband will take down the outside lights and we will get rid of the tree on the porch.

Thursday, I went with friends to see Avatar at the IMAX theater. It's a great movie and I would recommend you see it, if you have not done so already.

Friday, since the schools were out due to the frigid weather, I helped The Sister and her husband by babysitting the nieces for several hours so they could work.

Saturday morning I started the day by making our bed! I'd not done that all week, shame on me. I don't know about you, but it makes me feel like the day has officially started when I make the bed. I've also packed away the last little bit of Christmas stuff and have been doing laundry and straightening up.

Now, I think I'll start the new Dan Brown book, The Lost Symbol.

What have you done all week?

No comments:

Post a Comment