Sunday, December 13, 2009

Love is...

Love is going to Chuck E. Cheese at 10am on Saturday morning for the baby niece's 4th birthday party.

When my sister told me she had scheduled the party at CEC, I moaned. Approximately 20 years ago we went there with friends and their young children one Friday evening and I had a mini nervous breakdown. At least, I have always sworn it was a mini nervous breakdown!

My sister told me to "buck up" and get myself to CEC Saturday morning like a big girl. I did. It wasn't bad at 10am. It was fairly calm.

Here's how I found Baby L when I arrived.
Baby L and Big Sister A even sat quietly in this thing-a-majig for a few minutes.
Here's Baby L and one of her little friends in a car ride.
Baby L with her Princess cake.
Look at that face. I couldn't have missed the party. Even Uncle Steve made a brief appearance!

1 comment: