Thursday, December 17, 2009

First Grade "Winter Party"

I helped my sister (the homeroom mom) with the "Winter Party" Wednesday for the 6 year old niece's first grade class.

Oh. My.

A room full of first graders certainly has a lot of energy.

The kids all had fun. They started off by painting salt dough ornaments to take home and ended up frosting their own sugar cookie for consumption in the classroom, along with grapes and apples

Stockings and gift bags were also bestowed and the kids were happy to get purple glue sticks, crayons, pencils, etc.

Good memories for the kids were made today!

P.S. More fun for me on Thursday...I think I'm going to the 4 year old niece's "Winter Luncheon."

P.S.S. I realize this blog has been focused on recipes, parties and kids in the last few weeks. Not that there's anything wrong with that! However, I will try to provide some different topics in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment