Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Grocery Store...

I avoided the grocery store on Wednesday afternoon.

Why, you ask?

I have no idea, I answer.

I had a very detailed list of what I needed. I planned to go to my local grocery store. The weather was good. Why could I not get motivated and out of the house?

Hopefully, I am not developing agoraphobia.

I left the house tonight with The Husband to shop at Sam's, Hobby Lobby and the liquor store.

Maybe I just didn't want to go to the grocery store by myself?

I'm going tomorrow, promise.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been anywhere in two days. Of course, I'm, shall we say, a loner. No, that's not quite the term though I am alone most of the time. Oh well, I guess I just didn't want to get out in the cold. Can you imagine living somewhere colder than OK? I just couldn't bear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering if you had an outing today.

    ReplyDelete