Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday, Saturday

I love Saturdays filled with activities like these. Family breakfast at Mimi's, thanks to Mom.

My sister, my Mom, and my nieces:

The Husband, the brother-in-law, and those nieces again!

After breakfast, we stopped at the current Silvey Estate sale. One of our purchases was seven of these cocktail glasses. Aren't they cool? And only $2 apiece!


A stop at the Tulsa Flea Market for the debut of the Pretta Purses line. These purses are hand made by the mother of Ryan, pictured below. We wish her, her mom and her sister good luck with this new venture!

The one with the yellow and brown flowers is now mine, all mine...


Had a nice nap in the afternoon.

Currently sitting on the porch, enjoying the pleasant weather and looking forward to a great dinner at home.

Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. I am bound and determined to go to one of the Silvey estate sales. Glenda worked with my middle daughter at Channel 6 and was in a book club with her also. She is a character. She also has impeccable tastes. I used to be a flea market junkie for years. Now, I don't go so often since I have enough stuff to fill up 3 houses. But, I am interested in the new purse line. I have some old material from the 40's and 50's and some drapes that I would love someone to make into some purses. I will have to go and look them up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i get one of those purses? Does she have a web site.

    ReplyDelete