Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 27, 1994

What were you doing on August 27, 1994?

The Husband and I stood before our immediate family and closest friends and pledged to love one another.

Here's to the next 15 years!

P.S. I just yesterday threw away my wedding planning files.

Oh. Yes. I. Did.

Fifteen years after the fact. Seriously?

I also threw away files from our niece's wedding in our backyard in 1996. I will say, to my credit, both sets of files were neatly organized!

In the future, I vow to quit keeping stuff like this for so long.

3 comments:

  1. Thank goodness you have not thrown out the the husband during the last 15 years. Love you, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! That was a great wedding AND a great porch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...the next 15 will surely fly by...we have 33 years and whew...

    ReplyDelete