Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Woodland Hills Mall - Tulsa, OK

The Husband and I have been to Woodland Hills Mall twice this week.

That fact does not, on the surface, seem to warrant a blog post. If you know us, you know pretty much the only reason we drive south of 41st Street is to visit my sister and her family. (And to attend estate sales. Please don't tell The Husband.)

We are "near downtown" Tulsans. We live near downtown and play there, as well as in various mid-town spots. We go to Woodland Hills Mall maybe once a year. MAYBE. Why, you ask, have we been at the mall twice this week?

We needed a genius. Yes, we did. An Apple Genius.

Him: What's your problem?
Us: Yadda, yadda, yadda
Him: Okay, let me look at your machine settings. I can multi-task, what's your next problem?
Us: Yadda, yadda, yadda
Him: Here's the answer to your first question. I'm looking for the answer to your second question. What's your next problem?
Us: Yadda, yadda, yadda

The folks who work at the Apple Store are freaking smart. And technical. And SMART!

It was a great experience and lots of fun. Plus, our brains were spinning when we left with all the new information that had been downloaded into them!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot speak Tulsan but I follow the Apple support person pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so know what you mean since we moved to midtown 5 years ago I rarely go south. Apple store, sigh...I want an I-phone!

    ReplyDelete