Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mom's Sewing Supplies

I was at my Mom's house recently and asked her if she had a few straight pins I could take with me to one of my booths.  She said, "I don't know. I'm not sure where they might be." Turns out, Mom had sewing supplies in a shoe box, an old purse, a broken plastic sewing box, a fabric sewing box and a couple of other small containters in different locations in her house.

What you ask, did I do? Gather up all the containers, of course, and bring them home to sort through. 

I put together this organized sewing kit to keep at Mom's house.



These are the left over items, which will soon be for sale in my booths.


What, you ask, is the status of my personal sewing supplies? Very organized, of course, in two drawers.

What is the status of your sewing supplies? Are they organized in one container or scattered in multiple places?

4 comments:

  1. Since moving last year, I still haven't gotten all my sewing stuff organized. It's so hard to sew without organization!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I have to admit I'm kind of like your mom. My stuff is a bit spread out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete