Thursday, July 19, 2012

Still Lazy

I haven't done anything really exciting this week. It's too stinking hot to do much.

I finished reading A Game of Thrones. If you do not watch the HBO series of the same name, the first season is a very accurate representation of this book. If you like medieval fantasy, I highly recommend it. I have the second book in the series, A Clash of Kings, but I have not started it yet. I'm saving it for a bit later.

I did begin reading Gone Girl for book club.

I went to the dentist. No cavities for me.

I've been to a 1/2 dozen estate sales and checked on one of my booths. I need to go check the other booth. Then I need to inventory and price my new treasures, plus determine in which location to place them for sale.

What are my plans for the rest of the week?

Laundry.

Probably ought to do some grocery shopping.

Visit Mom.

I'm sure there is more. As soon as I think of it, I'll let you know. In the meantime, everyone stay inside during these hot afternoons and read a book. That's where you will find me!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete