Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lazing Around

I've spent the last two days immersed in a book. It's such a luxury to be able to laze around and read for hours.

I've watched both seasons of HBO's The Game of Thrones, but had never read the book. I am thoroughly enjoying it and am impressed at how well the series is following the plotline of the book.

Let's see, what else have I done the last few days?

The Husband and I went to happy hour at Juniper on Friday. As always, the staff was great, the drinks were great and the appetizer we shared was great. If you have never visited Juniper, you must plan to do so soon!

Saturday night we attended a friend's birthday party, which was loads of fun. It was a great mix of people, of which we only knew a handful. It was fun to meet new people and have a lot of laughs with them.

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete