Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Out Of The Mouths of Babes

Our Big Sister A had some great quotes on this vacation.

We were on our way to Disney World and we passed a Dunkin' Donuts.  The Husband said "Would anyone like donuts?"   Her response "Oh, yeah.  This family LOVES donuts!"

One day she got her face painted as a tiger.  All the other little girls were being painted as a butterfly, a princess, a fairy, etc. But not A, no sir, she was going to be a tiger.  We all asked why, because only boys were picking the tiger.  At one point, she looked at me and said "Aunt Cindy.  There are girl tigers.  I can be a girl tiger if I want."  You know what, she's absolutely correct.  She can be anything she wants and if that is a girl tiger, than so be it!


At the end of our first day in Disney, she was having a conversation with her Dad about something I didn't quite catch. I did, however, hear her say "I'm a teenager in training, you know."  

She certainly looks like one in the picture below!

No comments:

Post a Comment