Monday, March 30, 2009

Adventures in Working

Last week I accepted an assignment that requires me to travel for a portion of every week for the next three to four months.  This is a good thing, because the global website I have been responsible for the last several years is shutting down in July.  This assignment is in support of the new system that will be replacing the old system.

I haven't traveled on business for the last six months.  I'll have to get back in the corporate travel groove.  I'll also have to get back in the groove of being in the office with my colleagues.  

But, more importantly, The Husband will have to get in the groove of me not always being here.  However will he survive?  

1 comment:

  1. Well, it is sad that your web site is shutting down, but exciting that doesn't mean you no longer have your job!!! Traveling will be fun and something I look forward to reading about here on your blog!!

    And, Uncle will be just fine!!!!

    ReplyDelete