Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tulsa State Fair

The Husband and I went to the Tulsa State Fair Monday afternoon.

We each ate a corn dog. Plus, we shared a pork chop sandwich from the Oklahoma Pork Council.  Oh. My. Lord. Delicious!

I've always been a big fan of the fair, but I said to The Husband this time that I might be "over" it. I'm 52, so it's taken me approximately 51 years to make that statement.

Why, do you ask, am I over my local fair?

It's because within the hour we arrived, we saw multiple examples of all the worst stereotypes of Oklahoma residents.

Do you attend your local fairs?

Are they large or small?

Are still happy with them or are you "over" them?

1 comment:

  1. No I don't go to the fair as a rule. Although I REALLY want to enter a knitted goodie in the state fair...then I will go. :)

    ReplyDelete