Wednesday, October 5, 2011

When Do You Clean Out Your Purse?

I dump the contents of my purse out every morning. I throw away any trash and make sure I have everything I need for the day. When I return the items to the purse, I make sure they are put into the correct compartment to make them easy to find.

If I go out in the evening, I dump my purse again and remove anything I won't need. I may use the same purse or I may switch to a smaller purse for the night.

This habit of mine stressed out my niece during our trip to California in August. Perhaps because I dumped out HER purse in my enthusiastic effort to help locate a lost item.

How often do you dump the contents of your purse?

If you don't empty it completely, what is your trick for keeping your purse organized?

3 comments:

  1. Only when going on vacation and changing to smaller purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never ever heard of dumping a purse every morning. I have absolutely no system. In fact, I even have purses stored in the closet that still have things in them!

    ReplyDelete