Thursday, August 18, 2011

Status

Hello. Let me introduce myself. I'm Cindy. I used to maintain this blog on a more regular basis, but I took a new job and a trip all in a 10 day span.

I'm back from my trip, which I will blog about soon. (BlogHer'11 in San Diego)

I've started my new, part-time, temporary assignment. It's been tough adjusting to a work schedule after 22 months of setting my own pace; i.e. waking up whenever I want to. Working the office job, in addition to maintaining Cindy's Cupboard is going to take some juggling on my part.

I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about Cindy's Clipboard. I'll be back before you know it!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your new job!! I'm not a regular blogger anymore, maybe if I got paid for it I would do it everyday.

    ReplyDelete