Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BlogHer '11

I will be attending BlogHer '11 August 5-6 in San Diego, CA.

I've read about this conference for the last couple of years, but this is my first time to attend. Joining me will be my niece, Amy, who is also a first time attendee.

It will be interesting to see, hear, and hopefully meet, many of the bloggers that I read on a regular basis. I also hope to connect with a lot of new people who I've never heard of before attending this conference!

Will you be there?

P.S. I'm looking forward to the weather in California being much cooler than the weather in Oklahoma. Don't hate me because I'm cool!

3 comments:

  1. Bring back lost of inspiration! I think it's so cool that you are going to this. I don't know that I would ever have thought of doing something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I meant LOTS of inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you have had SUCH a fun weekend! I hope you'll do a post about it, because I want details.

    ReplyDelete