Thursday, September 10, 2009

How I Store Seasonal Decorations

I am putting away summer decorations in preparation for bringing out my fall things.

I store everything in clear bins and put a sign on the end to identify the contents. I should go back and add "summer" to the yellow pottery sign.
The bins are stored in a small room in our basement on sturdy shelves that The Husband built for me several years ago. I can walk in there and see at a glance where everything is located.

I'll post a picture of that room after I get summer decorations put away and the fall decorations out.

How do you store your seasonal decorations?

2 comments:

  1. You are Martha Stewart for the organizing crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that for my Christmas things. It's especially good when I have a great mantle arrangement that I want to remember for the next year. Sometimes I wish I'd taken a picture of it. Of course, my boxes are in an attic. No basements here in midtown:(

    ReplyDelete