Sunday, September 6, 2009

Birthday Report

The Husband and I took a quick trip to Chicago to celebrate my 50th birthday.

Dining at Shaw's Crab House was definitely on our agenda. I love this restaurant. I have many happy memories from early in our marriage of time spent in the Oyster Bar.
The weather was perfect on my birthday. We walked Michigan Avenue with throngs of office workers and hordes of tourists. The flowers along Michigan were gorgeous.A late lunch at Billy Goat Tavern was mandatory.

Cheezborger! Cheezborger! No fries! Chips! No Pepsi! Coke!Later in the evening a stop at Ruth's Chris Steak House for their carpaccio. Delish!
Even later in the evening, a stop at Howl At The Moon for some music and fun.
I had such a great time with The Husband. My face looked like this the entire time!

2 comments:

  1. I have one of the Shaw's tee shirts though I can't remember where I got it. I've never been to Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great!!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!

    ReplyDelete