Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why Did I Name this Blog Cindy's Clipboard?

Many years ago, in a previous work assignment, I occasionally carried a clipboard to keep track of various papers that contained important information.  Also, many years ago, The Husband and I were asked to host our oldest niece's wedding at our house.   Of course, I had to keep various important papers together for that event. On the day of the wedding, my clipboard caused great amusement to a cousin-in-law.  From that event until today, she has never let me forget it.  And, to tell you the truth, even though I would be considered an early adopter of new technology, I still firmly believe nothing does the trick better than my good, old, trusty clipboard for some jobs.  Check back before Thanksgiving, 2009 and I'll tell you about the annual trip to the grocery store.

So, here's a "shout out" to Cousin Char for helping me (even though she doesn't know it yet) name my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited that you started a blog! I hope that you can keep yours more up-to-date than I keep mine! :)

    ReplyDelete