Friday, September 21, 2012

Road Trip #2 - 2012 - Day 16-24

Yes, I'm home after our 24 day road trip.

Yes, I know I've only blogged up to day 15.

I was tired when we arrived home and I had a lot of things to do.

First, and foremost, spend time with my 80 year old Mom. She missed us.

Second, see my Sister and her family.

Third, visit my two booths, which had been neglected during my absence.

It was time to pull my stockpiled Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving merchandise and distribute it to the booths. And, yes, resume shopping at the local estate and garage sales.

Weary, I tell you. Weary, I am. I've had no time or energy to finish blogging our vacation.

Never fear that I will not be able to complete the documentation of the 24 day trip. I not only have handwritten notes for each day, but I have photos and applicable brochures for places we visited.

As God is my witness, I will complete the documentation of our vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment