A small writing board with a clip at the top for keeping track of details, large and small, in my life.
The biggest long hug to you my dear. Now that I plan on being in Tulsa primarily, maybe we can get together for visits.
It must be very difficult when your anniversary date comes after your spouse has died. My anniversary is the day before yours. Hope you are doing OK. Give yourself plenty of time to grieve.
How are you? I hope all is well out there. Be happy and always love yourself!
3 comments:
The biggest long hug to you my dear. Now that I plan on being in Tulsa primarily, maybe we can get together for visits.
It must be very difficult when your anniversary date comes after your spouse has died. My anniversary is the day before yours. Hope you are doing OK. Give yourself plenty of time to grieve.
How are you? I hope all is well out there. Be happy and always love yourself!
Post a Comment