The Husband turned off the sprinkler system a few weeks ago because of the monsoon rains we were receiving.
I never paid serious attention when he had "sprinker class" with me. I always thought, "Oh, I'll never have to mess with that."
Now The Husband's gone and the Brother-In-Law and I couldn't figure out how to get the system on yesterday. The B-I-L read the instruction manual and tried several things, but the system refused to cooperate.
We decided I would just phone the yard service we've used for various projects and ask them to come out to give me a mini class and make sure the system is set properly and works.
I phoned for an appointment today and a young man named Kyle answer the phone. I didn't think I was going to cry, but when I told him why I was calling I couldn't hold it in. Bless his heart, he was so nice to me.
I bet Kyle's really looking forward to our appointment at 3pm on Wednesday.
2 comments:
Oh Cindy, it's the small things you don't think of I'm sure. Hang in there and if you need anything call. Carla
Thank you, Carla. I will call if I need something!
Post a Comment