Sunday, February 22, 2015

Vintage Tulsa Show

The Sister and I went to the Vintage Tulsa Show today. 
We had a great time and saw a lot of beautiful items.
Especially oak furniture.
Oh, the oak furniture.
Be still my heart!

I did not purchase this mega phone.  
I think I may regret it for the rest of my life.  
Especially since I went to school in NORTH Tulsa!



I sorted through a tangled pile of jewelry 
and found one of these fabulous King Tut earrings.


I continued to sort through the pile and found the mate.
I laid them together on the table, outside of the tangled pile.
I told The Sister if they were still there when we went through the show, 
I would take them home with me.

They are FABULOUS, yes?


I would have loved to have brought this beauty home 
to live in the Peacock Room.
Alas, he was much too expensive.
He would have felt totally out of place with his cheaper cousins. 


It was a good show and better than that, is the fact I had a fun time with The Sister!

2 comments:

  1. I would have liked to go to that show, but from the look of the peacock, someone paid too much for it. I think you were right about the megaphone. It was neat, but bigger than a bread basket and where would you keep it? I'm trying to get rid of stuff and that would have tempted me, but I'd have walked away too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Donna. As neat as the megaphone was, I am not experiencing any regret at not purchasing it. Thank goodness!

      Delete