- Multiple x-rays revealed no fractures or breaks.
- My three middle toes turned black. Can you say "Attractive!"? My toes are now green and yellow.
- The top of my foot, the side of my foot, my ankle and half way up my leg turned purple, then black, then green. They are all still green.
- There's a strange lump on the top of my foot. It's not hard, it's squishy. It HURTS to touch and is preventing me from wearing regular shoes. I'm wearing sandals in January!
- My foot and ankle swell every day. Today, Saturday, I've laid around most of the day. The swelling is down significantly.
- I'm planning to lay around on Sunday.
Do you have a twisted ankle story in your past?