Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving Recap - 2014

We spent the day with The Sister and her family.

A lovely time was had by all.

The Sister with the beautiful table she put together for us. 


Another view of the table. 


The food was delicious and plentiful.

We started with my deviled eggs and 
a fruit and cheese selection prepared by our own Sweet Baby L.


We then progressed to the the standard Thanksgiving fare.

Turkey
(I don't know why I don't have a picture of the bird before carving?)


Tasty side dishes.


So many tasty side dishes, they all didn't fit on the small table.



During dinner we discussed what we were each thankful for this year.  

All the adults mentioned good healthcare. 

We are all fortunate to have it and have had to use it this year.

The kids were thankful for family and friends and food

I love The Sister, The Brother-in-Law and Niece 1 and Niece 2!


 And I love The Husband.


What were you thankful for yesterday?

What are you thankful for today and in the future?

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful table and the food looks delicious. I am most thankful for my husband, three daughters, and my adorable 8 month old grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bella! Family is the best thing for which to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete