Thursday, October 23, 2014

Impossibly Easy Mini Chicken Pot Pies


I made this recipe a couple of weeks ago for my Mom.

Did I tell you she had her second knee replacement on Monday, 9/22/2014?

No?

Well, she did.

Surgery went great.

Rehab was going great, until a blood clot developed in her leg.

Blood thinners began dissolving the clot, reducing the pain and swelling.

During this healing time, she tore her right rotator cuff using the walker.

Why, yes!  It IS the rotator cuff she had repaired last year!

Now, she is in pain trying to lift her arm or move her shoulder.

The Sister and I are alternating days to take care of her.

I'm planning to make this recipe again, putting the pot pies into cupcake liners.

We will see how they taste after they are mixed, baked, frozen, thawed, and re-heated.

More stories to come.

1 comment:

  1. That recipe looks great! You are a great daughter for taking such good care of your Mom.

    ReplyDelete