Saturday, May 25, 2013

"This is what they dug my baby out of..."



The title of this post and the photo above were texted to me by my niece a day after the Moore, OK tornado.

This is my sweet grand niece Ella with her babysitter, Ms. Dena, in front of what was Ms. Dena's house.

There were 6 adults and 5 children in the house when it was destroyed in the tornado. Everyone survived. One person had a cut on their foot, but other than that there were no injuries.

Ella told her daddy, "Ms Dena's house is broke", when he arrived after the tornado.

As I said in my previous post, my family in Moore, OK was very fortunate no one was hurt and their properties were not damaged. We so very grateful to Ms Dena for keeping our sweet grand niece safe during the storm. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment