Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 New Year's Resolution

I don't do New Year's resolutions.
2013, however, is different.
I've returned to the dreaded Corporate World.
Did I not tell you?
Bad blogger!

I resumed work on October 30, 2012.

My primary 2013 New Year's Resolution is to go to work every day,
with a smile on my face and a positive attitude.

I took an unexplained sabbatical from my blog beginning October 25, 2012.
Wait a minute, perhaps it was that pesky new job 
that interrupted my blogging mojo?

My secondary 2013 New Year's Resolution is to blog again.

I plan to once again post stories about the random bits and pieces of our life.
Draft posts documenting the final stops of our
2012 Western Road Trip are waiting to be finalized. 
I will complete those posts as I have time, energy and motivation.
Finishing them will satisfy my Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.
(You have OCD, like me, don't you?)

Do you have a 2013 resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment