Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tablescape for Friends

We recently had friends over for dinner. I used the same tablecloth I used for my family the week before.

Instead of red accents for this tablescape, I went the green route.


The green glass chargers were purchased 15+ years ago from a Crate & Barrel outlet. The color perfectly matches my Forest Green Depression glass collected over the years.


I layered on Fitz & Floyd's every day bone china, Nevaeh White.


I love these English Ivy plates. I blogged about them here.


A complete place setting. Note the glass knife rest. I picked up 8 of them at an estate sale. The linen napkin is from my extensive collection of napkins. (I've got napkins galore!)


Araglin Waterford wine glass paired with a Forest Green Water glass. I love the little footed salts. I have six of them, with spoons, from an estate sale.


We had grilled steaks, twice baked potatoes and salad with home grown tomatoes and cucumbers. Yum!

1 comment: