Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yardstick Shelf

I picked up this cute shelf at an estate sale.
You can hang it vertically or horizontally.
I thought it was a very clever use of yardsticks. A person could store thimbles, spools of thread and other sewing notions in this shelf. Or, any type of tiny collectible.

There are many cute things you can create with yardsticks and I've been pinning these projects in Pinterest. I've built up quite a stash of yardsticks, so I guess I'm going to have to get my craft on and see if I can duplicate some of the projects!

In the meantime, this shelf is going into my booth.

Do you know of any yardstick projects? Do tell!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I LUV this! I've been mindless picking up rulers and yardsticks for 'a future project' and this one is something I can do quickly and easily...and not use the whole stash - awesome!
    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! You have a good eye, Cindy girl. It was so nice meeting you last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cindy...glad you liked my cake filled cookie cutter post...oh my it was yummy! (well, the scraps that is) :)
    Cute shelf! Don't you just love Pinterest...I have found SO many great ideas on there!!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete